Saturday 8 May 2010

Saturday 8th May - Rain again...

So we need to have words with the weather man.  Why is it that as soon as Saturday morning rolls around we wake up at 6am and are met with a grey London town and rain, rain and more rain?  Tres boring!  Anyway, obviously we headed to our usual haunt and were disappointed {but kind of expected} to see so little stalls.  However, what seemed at first like I would come home empty handed turned out to be quite fruitful indeed.

Table nest with original glass tops £10, round table - a steal at £3.  All three will of course be painted white!
Vintage 2 strand pearl necklace £6.  I am on the lookout for maybe three vintage pearl necklaces of varying sizes to wear stacked up altogether and this is my first find!  I keep missing ones I am watching on ebay but I think with pearls it is great to see them in person to assess the color and quality as I am looking for 1950's glass bead orignals and not modern plastic versions!
Bought by: Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment