Monday 21 June 2010

Miss J's Rose and Raspberry Vodka Jellies ...

Firstly, I must apologise for my lack of posting in recent weeks.  Miss R's wedding is fast approaching and I have been a very busy bee, sewing the bride to be's wedding dress, as well as my own bridesmaid frock!  All is going well and I am nearly there with both of them - one more weekend of sewing and I think we will be in business.   On Saturday we celebrated Miss R's hen do and what a wonderful day it was (well not the weather - but that is another story!)  Thank you to everyone who made it such a magical day.  I will be doing a proper post all about it in the next few days, but I thought I would whet your appetite with a photo of the delightful rose water and raspberry jellies I made for the occassion that unfortunately did not actually find their way to the Mad Hatter's tea party I organised on the gorgeous old Bandstand in Queens Park.  Even though they are laced with gelatine (so not a bit vegetarian friendly for myself or Miss R), I must admit they do look adorable and highly edible!

Made by: Miss J for Miss R

No comments:

Post a Comment