Saturday 25 June 2011

Prada Spring 2011 LOVE

This collection had me going much like the obsessive fashion lust I was feeling for Miu Miu's S/S 2010 cat-bird-daisy-puppy print fest.  But where to begin?  Those colour block striped fur stoles, the 20's finger-wave hair - modernised to a high shine helmet, the bumblebee striped sombreros {why haven't the high street caught on to those babies?}, baroque swirl sunglasses, banana prints, bold stripes - I could go on but instead I will just let you enjoy the below video!


So here is the dress I was referencing in the below post, Hailee Steinfeld on the SAG 2011 red carpet in a full length version of the color clash bright orange, hot pink & black striped dress that looked so hot on the catwalk.
 and the runway knee length version...

Posted by: Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment