Wednesday 10 August 2011

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream...

...or maybe Gelato, my current 'summer' obsession!  With unexpected ice-cream placement, Lindsey Wixson takes one in the eye in one of the six iD covers for the pre-fall 'The Pick Me Up' issue shot by Terry Richardson, fun, sexy but what a waste of chocolate ice cream!

I was recently in NY and went to Amorino, an AMAZE Italian gelato parlour where you can {if you would like} choose all of their 22 flavours in one sitting!  I opted for three; dark chocolate, pistachio and for my more virtuous side raspberry sorbet {please excuse my hideous chipped mani}.  It was delicious. If you order a cone {see below} instead of a cup then your ice is served in the shape of a chrysanthemum, each petal could even be a different flavour if you so wish, so cute! Oh and guess what, after perusing their website, I have just discovered they have a branch in London which I didn't know about, Miss R I think we need to take a visit.

 
Ice cream Series by photographer Jonathon Kamboris
{Ice Cream you want to eat + nails you want to rock = the perfect foodie fashion combo!}

Posted by: Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment