Wednesday 28 September 2011

'The Gentlewoman' gelato colour cover No.3...

The S/S 2012 catwalks are awash with ice cream shades making me dream of gelato, especially during this Indian Summer we seem to be experiencing in Londres this week.  Raspberry Ripple, Mint Choc Chic, Pistachio, Strawberry/Orange & Lemon Sorbet.  Clothing colors that are good enough to eat!  The Gentlewoman's 4th issue drops with actress Olivia Williams playing the role of cover star, ensconced in Vanilla.  With Issue 1, 3 & 4 altogether below I can think of only one thing - neopolitan 'I'ce-cream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream and The Gentlewoman - the thinking woman's seasonal bible.  I myself am particularly looking forward to reading the article about Apollonia Poilane, the 27 year old CEO of Parisian Bakery 'Poilane'. Miss R and myself were turned onto Poilane bread when we worked for the supremely talented {and Michelin starred chef} Miss Skye Gyngell years ago at Petersham Nurseries.  Literally makes THE BEST TOAST - go try!

 Issue 4
 Issue 1
 Issue 3
Posted by: Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment