Monday 19 September 2011

Laduree Macaroons X Matthew Williamson from Miss Miller...

Miss R and myself have been VERY spoilt this birthday and we wanted to say a big thank you to our amazing family and friends who made our 64th one of our most memorable yet.  We both were given some perfect pressies and if I was to list them all I could quite easily be here all night!  Anyway I thought I would share the below with you, given to us {a box each - eek} from the exquisite Emma.  During LFW {from 16th September} Matthew Williamson has emblazoned the boxes of Parisian macaroon house Laduree with one of his signature kaleidoscopic butterfly wing prints before jumping on the eurostar to adorn boxes during Paris Fashion Week {27th Sept - 5th Oct}. My favourite flavours were the Rose, Blackcurrant Violet, Vanilla and Salted Caramel - and yes they do taste as good as they look!



Posted by: Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment