Sunday 4 September 2011

Madonna + Miu Miu = Magnificent!

Every since I set eyes on 'those' Miu Miu sunglasses on the A/W 2011 catwalk back in March I have been dreaming about them ALOT and of course they have gone onto my wardrobe wish-list {the fantasy list that I like to create every season}. With so many fabulous color ways, glitter frames in red, gold & silver, tortoiseshell frames with blue or pink lenses to name but a few in the 'Noir' collection these forties inspired frames are set to become the sunglasses of the season.  Madonna is obviously stuck on these sunglasses too, she has worn two different colours at the Venice Film Festival so far and I predict there will be more sightings! I really don't think I have seen her Madgesty looking this good in ages, they really suit her face shape and love the baby blue Vionnet gown and subtle victory roll do that she wore to the Premiere of her new film W.E, which I am very intrigued to see when it comes out.

images via - www.dailymail.co.uk

images - www.style.com


Posted by: Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment