Tuesday 13 September 2011

Mermaid Moment...

I thought I would just let the images do the talking with this post. That and I have a to-do list as long as my arm before our birthday / LFW begins on Friday {no excuse I know}!  In short, after La Gaga's nymph like incarnation in her 'You and I' video it got me thinking about other mermaids and merman.  I also wondered how long it would be before we saw some sort of nod to this idea on the catwalks.  I wasn't expecting it to come from NYFW but I spotted this sequin tail at Thom Browne today, so maybe there will be more...


Thom Browne Spring Summer 2012 
image - www.style.com 
Stills from Lady Gaga 'You and I' 
Katy Perry dressed as a mermaid AND 'Planking'
Model Gemma Ward as Tamara queen of the mermaids in 'Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides'
Madonna 'Cherish'
Daryl Hannah as Madison in 'Splash'
Disney's 'The Little Mermaid'
Posted by: Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment