Saturday 10 September 2011

So I creep...

After waiting a whole month {yes one month} my new Jeffrey Campbell flatform creepers arrived on Thursday, perfectly timed for VFNO.  A creeper-esque black patent leather, silver studded, very high platform aptly named 'Stinger'. I still can't believe that the full collection of Jeffer's shoes are only available to order from the US?!?!  Anyway I won't bore you with the finer details, let's just say me and Parcelforce are no longer friends, however the customer care team at www.shopnastygal.com were very helpful.  I debuted my new footwear on Thursday night and they got ALOT of attention, more so even than my newly rinsed jade green hair!  I definitely need to learn to walk slower in them though after nearly stacking it in a very busy Oxford Circus and then again on Regent's Street when I hurried down to Conduit Street on Thursday night.  Wringing over on your ankle on a 4 inch platform = definite broken ankle risk and as Miss R pointed out 'you so don't want a broken ankle for our birthday do you?' which of course I don't! Last night after local drinks with my Queen's Park family, Mr William Wilde, Miss S & Mr S, Miss B & Mr J {Miss R, Mr R and Mr B you were missed} we went to see Vivien Leigh and drink Sailor Jerry's {my new favourite drink} and my shoes have a new feline fan too!


click me!


Posted by: Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment