Wednesday 19 October 2011

Tim Walker for Vogue Italia - oh how I love thee...

After an age out of editorial, well since June British Vogue - Merrie England/Tilda Swinton covering W magazine in August {on my radar anyway, correct me if I'm wrong} monsieur Walker is back with an editorial extravagnaza for Vogue Italia October 2011 called 'Mechanical Dolls' = major Walker LOVE.  The king of fantastical fashion fairy tale does it again. Starring Audrey Marnay and Kirsi Pyrhonen with styling by Jacob K.  Whilst we are on the subject of the extreme talents of Tim, does anyone know how / where you can see his debut film 'The Lost Explorer', I am desperate to see it - all help very much welcome?...

images - www.fashiongonerogue.com
...there is also a magical behind the scenes video...
{you can also watch it at it's home Vogue Italia - http://www.vogue.it/en/magazine/fashion-stories/2011/10/mechanical-dolls-}
Posted by: Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment