Friday 25 November 2011

Black Bow Bunchies...

After developing a major hair crush on the models up do's at Topshop Unique's A/W '11 show way back in February I have been waiting for my hair to grow long enough to try out this look. The ultra high bunchies with velvet ribbon bows looked so cute - part minnie mouse, part double ballerina bun. The new top knot perhaps? I think this look is a great way to update/standout from the ubiquitous messy top knot that seems to be every girls go to up style if they have lots of long hair/are having a bad hair day/just want to look east London cool {delete where applicable}.  I don't think my version is quite there yet, the buns need to be bigger and I could work on my centre parting skills - grow hair grow!  
 Topshop Unique A/W 2011-12
{image - www.style.com }
Kelly Mittendorf by Paola Kudacki for Vogue Japan December 2011
Posted by: Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment