Tuesday 8 May 2012

Magical McQueen...

Firstly a massive sorry for the severe lack of blog posts over the last 6 weeks. Lots has been going on in the world of Bijoux, an impromptu / emergency flat escape courtesy of a menagerie of unwanted pests for myself {the joys of renting in Londres}, working on my friends wedding dress for her June 30th big day {cue the largest amount of lace applique I will potentially ever do} and also sourcing styling props for a special project I am working on which will also be revealed in June. Miss R is potentially becoming a home owner for the first time {eek - tres exciting} as well as being featured in Marie Claire's June 2012 edition in an article about weddings! Speaking of which Miss R and her husband will be two on the 24th July and the 2nd wedding anniversary tradition is cloth, so I need to get thinking about ideas for their gift?! Anyway I digress, after lusting over some of the exquisite gowns on show at the MET gala last night in NY{namely Beyonce's amazing post baby body in Givenchy Couture complete with degrade royal purple feather hem - oh my} Florence Welsh rocked the three tiered dandelion dress from Sarah Burton's A/W 2012 Alexander McQueen collection.  Also spotted her gorgeous bouquet dress from the McQ show on Victoria Justice. So whilst we are on the subject of designer dress spotting from the red carpet I thought I would share this magical backstage video below - enjoy!

Posted by: Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment