Wednesday 25 July 2012

'Chanel Makeup Pops Up'...

Yesterday saw the opening of Chanel's first dedicated makeup pop up store in London's Covent Garden. Myself and my gorgeous friend Jaz of http://crushwitheyeliner-jaz.blogspot.co.uk/ went to take a look last night.  After battling through crowds of tourists watching 'those' annoying street entertainers that line the strip from the station to the old market we reached what we hoped to be a Chanel enthusiast makeup mecca.  Complete with Chanel clad mime artist at the entrance and two Chanel 'black' cabs parked outside I have to say we found the store a little disappointing.  Maybe that was due to the fact the nail bar downstairs was closed and so we looked around the small overly security manned space.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Chanel makeup, their nail polish colours are amaze and up until I was introduced to MAC's Lady Danger their 'Enthusiast' red lipstick was all I wore.  As expected the store styling was really cool but we left kind of wanting more.  Maybe the rumored treasure hunt and special Christmas secret will be worth the wait - I do hope so!


Posted by: Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment